Job Summary – Site Manager – Digital Publications
The successful candidate for the Suite 66 Site Manager role will be a pillar in the Suite 66 Sales Team. In this position you will serve as the internal champion for many of Suite 66’s premium publishers, working closely with the Sales Team in the strategic development and execution of advertising opportunities on a variety of Suite 66 sites and digital media products.
In this business development role, your focus will be to build lasting publisher relationships and to deliver unique advertising opportunities in response to our client’s ever-changing demands. You will balance client needs with each publisher’s unique digital advertising offering, for a variety of social, desktop, mobile, high impact and custom content executions. The ideal candidate posses a mix of creative marketing skills, strategic thinking and analytical prowess.
We have an opportunity for a passionate digital savvy professional who wants to work with some of the top digital urban Canadian lifestyle properties and their social extensions! This role will also work with the gold standard in automotive, home and travel sites. Think: blogTO, AccuWeather, Motor Trend, The Car Connection and many others. This is an opportunity where you’ll be expected to serve the needs of both our Publishers and digital advertisers.
Site Manager Key Responsibilities
Manage Publisher Relationships
- Manage and sustain strong relationships with our publisher partners
- Build strategies to generate incremental revenue for the publishers through advertising sales
- Update publishers with financial reports, feedback, sales results
- Provide publishers with advice and feedback on their site’s advertising capabilities
- Use our CRM and forecasting tools to provide sales updates for premium publishers
Project Management and Sales Support
- Project manage custom executions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the client’s business needs and work collaboratively with the Sales Team to turn RFPs into successful client pitches
- Identify new advertising sales opportunities specific to sites and develop a strategic approach to sell these opportunities with the Marketing and Sales Team
- Compile advertising client prospect lists for specific opportunities
- Work with the Sales Team to answer RFPs with relevant, interesting and measurable recommendations
- Use data to support recommendations and measure site trends
- Be present at client presentations as required to represent the capabilities of our publishers
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing and Communications Team to determine the need for new sales and marketing collateral
- Train Sales Team on the capabilities and strengths of our publishers
– Professional Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the media industry
- Extensive knowledge of Social media and Digital Advertising
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- 1 year of experience in an agency
- Experience in project management
- Post-secondary degree marketing, administration or the equivalent
– Skills and Knowledge
- High proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Tact and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and synthetic skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with interdisciplinary teams
- Ability in project management and defining processes
- Methodical, rigorous and attention to detail
- Strong sense of organization and time management
What We Offer:
- A progressive entrepreneurial team that works and plays hard, in a fun, collaborative working environment
- A team that prides itself on unique, effective solutions, exemplary customer service in the evolving digital media and advertising landscape.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental
- Career growth and training
- Genuine opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the business
- Work from home most days, except during training which will be in person
About Suite 66
We are Canada’s preeminent digital advertising solutions provider in the Lifestyle, Automotive, Home, and Travel categories. Collectively, we are a team of data, media, marketing, sales, ad tech, and strategy geeks. Our team is passionate about making a difference in the digital marketing and communications life cycle of our clients. We do this by connecting buyers and sellers through our ideas, premium exclusive publisher partnerships, and programmatic offerings. Bolstering our love affair with all things digital and tech we have a strategy-first approach and we get to know our clients’ businesses in detail. Our goal is always to deliver a solution that will drive results.